Please see the links below for the Department for Education Performance Table, our Exams Policy and other helpful information, some of this information may be unavailable from time to time as it is updated.
For forms pertaining to the retaking of exams, please see the attached documents at the bottom of the page.
- St John's School Exam Policy
- Department for Education Performance Table
- Innapropriate Conduct and Behaviour Policy
- Controlled Assessment Procedures Policy
- Internal Assessment Appeal Procedures Policy
- Change of Name Policy
- No Mobile Phones
- On-screen testing
- Privacy Notice
- Warning to Candidates
- Written Examinations
- Controlled Assessments
- Coursework Assessments
- Social Media
If you require any further advice on any aspect of the school’s exams process, please do not hesitate to contact the Examinations Manager Debbie Prior.
The school holds an appeals policy for internal assessment procedures, a copy of which may be obtained from the school on request.