November Exam window for GCSE subjects are only available to students who are aged 16 or over on 31 August 2018. The deadline for entries is 30th September 2018
Please see attached form below if you wish to resit an examination.
Please see the links below for the Department for Education Performance Table, our Exams Policy and other helpful information, some of this information may be unavailable from time to time as it is updated.
- St John's School Exam Policy
- Department for Education Performance Table
- Innapropriate Conduct and Behaviour Policy
- Controlled Assessment Procedures Policy
- Internal Assessment Appeal Procedures Policy
- Change of Name Policy
- Emergency evacuation Policy
- Exam Contingency Plan
- Exams Archiving Policy
- No Mobile Phones
- On-screen testing
- Privacy Notice
- Warning to Candidates
- Written Examinations
- Controlled Assessments
- Coursework Assessments
- Social Media
More comprehensive information on our exam performance is published by the DfE and can be found here.
If you require any further advice on any aspect of the school’s exams process, please do not hesitate to contact the Examinations Manager Ms D Prior.