For advice from JCQ on preparing to sit your examinations, please click here to be taken to a helpful document.
Please see the links below for the Department for Education Performance Table, our Exams Policy and other helpful information, some of this information may be unavailable from time to time as it is updated.
- St John's School Exam Policy
- Department for Education Performance Table
- Innapropriate Conduct and Behaviour Policy
- Controlled Assessment Procedures Policy
- Internal Assessment Appeal Procedures Policy
- Change of Name Policy
- Emergency evacuation Policy
- Exam Contingency Plan
- Exams Archiving Policy
- Non-Exam Assessment
- On-Screen Tests
- Social Media
- Written Exams
- Privacy Notice
- Unauthorised Items
- Warning to Candidates
More comprehensive information on our exam performance is published by the DfE and can be found here.
If you require any further advice on any aspect of the school’s exams process, please do not hesitate to contact the Examinations Manager Mrs A Kucherenko.