How to Apply to St John's Sixth Form
The Application Process
Thank you for showing interest in applying to St John’s Catholic Comprehensive School 6th Form for a place in September 2022.
Internal Students (Those currently attending St John’s in Year 11)
You will need to apply online using the Kent Area Prospectus: www.kentchoices.com
You can seek guidance in school from Mrs Murray if you require any support with your application to St John’s sixth form.
This is a straightforward process and if you currently attend a Kent school you will be issued with a username and password to enable you to do this.
You also need to apply online using the Kent Area Prospectus: www.kentchoices.com
External Applications for those who currently attend an Independent school or school outside Kent
If you attend an Independent school or school outside Kent, you will need to self-register an account on our online prospectus and should follow the steps below:
- Go to:- https://www.kentprospectus.co.uk/ and ‘Sign In’
- Click on the ‘Register New User’ box
- Select your current school or provider – if you are not in a Kent school scroll down to:
Out of Area or Not Listed to create a new account.
- Complete your details, agree to the terms and conditions and click the ‘Create my Account’ button. You will then receive an email with log in details enabling you to log on to KentChoices and apply to St John’s Catholic Comprehensive School.
Make an on-line application to St John’s Catholic Comprehensive School selecting your subject choices:
- Applications must be received by Friday 8th April 2022. Any applications received after this date will be considered but are not guaranteed to secure a place.
If you are experiencing problems applying, click on the ‘Help and Guidance’ or ‘Getting Started’ links.
Mrs Chambers will then contact you to invite you in for a discussion relating to your subject choices.
Once you have made your application...
It is essential that you keep checking your inbox for messages and appointments.