UCAS Application Process 2021
On this page, please find any information from UCAS, regarding the application process for 2021. While there is a lot of information available here and on the UCAS website, you are encouraged to also research any courses that you are interested in.
All Year 12 Students should register for UCAS.
A powerpoint detailing the application process has been attached below.There is also a PDF with tips for filling in your application.
The 2021 application cycle is opening as planned
And gets underway today, with 2021 courses available now in this search tool.
Why not try some of these interactive supporting tools below to help you decide which University and course might be right for you.
· The UCAS Hub – explore options, compare courses, find open days, follow a simple to-do list and lots more. With all the tools and information your students need in one place, this is the perfect starting point for their research.
· Virtual open days – we’ve created a centralised listing for upcoming uni virtual open days, and a handy video giving students tips on how to make the most out of them.
· Unibuddy – a chance for your students to talk to current undergraduates, to find out what studying a particular course or going to university is really like.
· The buzz quiz – helping students discover their strengths and the type of jobs they may enjoy.
· What are my options? – information about the variety of post-18 options available to your students
Key dates for your diary
- 12 May – our adviser portal will be available for you to set up and start managing 2021 applications.
- 19 May – Apply 2021 will go live allowing students to register and start their applications.
- 8 September – completed applications can be sent to UCAS.
View all key dates and deadlines for 2021 applications >
For more information, regarding the application process, please click the UCAS logo below to be taken to their website.